Free up some money for your holiday shopping by skipping your November, December, or January loan payment! For just a $25 processing fee, you can skip your November, December, or January loan payment this holiday season for gifts or any other expenses you may have. Print and fill out the form below and send it back to the credit union to apply for your Skip-a-Pay! Restrictions do apply. Scroll down for the full Skip-a-Pay policy rules.
- To be eligible to skip your payment you must:
- Have made at least 6 consecutive payments on the loan.
- Be current on all loans with the credit union.
- Have all accounts with the credit union in good standing.
- Not be currently in bankruptcy.
- Never have caused the credit union a loss.
- Understand that by signing the form, you are agreeing to extend the terms of the loan.
- Never have had a loan with the credit union that was 2 or more months delinquent.
- Understand that you can only obtain 3 Skip-a-Pays during the life of a loan.
- Understand that the Skip-a-Pay program is subject to credit union approval.
- Understand that not all loans qualify for the Skip-a-Pay program.
- Credit Cards and Home Equity loans are not eligible for the Skip-a-Pay program.